Site and User Management
Unlike most IRT systems, YPrime’s self-service tools put the user in control. Clinical teams can dynamically manage IRT settings without involving YPrime’s project managers or helpdesk.
Key self-service features include the ability to:
- Activate/deactivate users
- Set up permissions and user group controls
- Set subscriptions for email notifications
- Add and manage site activation via a web interface
- Control re-supply strategies
- Control capping for cohorts, sites, regions and countries
And, we don’t stop there. User reports are available to document access control, user activity and current user status. Reports are available in real-time and can be exported to variety of formats.