YPrime’s electronic monitoring visit report (eMVR) helps clinical research associates, organizations and sponsors monitor and report activities at clinical trial sites. It provides a personal clinical monitoring experience that promotes accuracy and productivity, and allows you to manage issues as they arise. Increased visibility helps you apply and execute risk-based monitoring strategies and mitigate threats before studies are derailed.
eMVR works as a stand-alone application. It can also be integrated with other systems—clinical trial management systems, interactive response technology, electronic data capture—for real-time data transparency and insight into issues that matter.
The features you need with the ease-of-use you expect
YPrime eMVR includes the key features and functions to effectively fulfill responsibilities related to 21 CFR part 312, and 21 CFR part 812. Our feature set combined with YPrime’s data integration expertise, allows your teams to accomplish tasks while avoiding data entry redundancy.
- Database-driven electronic trip report authoring in a single screen
- Trip report review and approval allowing in-line commenting relative to each data point
- Integrated real-time Issue & Action Item Log
- Integrated Site Milestone Tracking Log
- Clinical Subject tracking including patient progress through the visit design and informed consent signatures. Integrate with YPrime IRT for a powerful combination!
- Proprietary Workflow Engine accommodates infinite review requirements and provides automation to facilitate the process
- Powerful Configuration Manager allows you to seamlessly manage system changes as your organization’s processes change
YPrime eMVR will provide you a fully validated cloud-based SaaS solution in our eClinical Cloud.
YPrime eMVR is built with the very latest in cloud computing technology in a highly controlled, validated environment.
- Enterprise level, cloud based software solution
- Implementation and training in weeks
- HTML5-ready application which can be accessed via a variety of web browsers (follows W3C standards)
- Open architecture streamlines collaboration with your additional eClinical vendors to ensure data entry redundancy is avoided
- A fully validated (21CFR Part 11 compliant) security model means your data are secure
USA, UK, Macedonia, Australia, China